Recipe: Antipasto Wreath
Summary: Pepperoni and black olives folded into two kinds of cheese: yum. Dress them up with roasted peppers and fresh basil and you have a festive app that’s holiday party-ready. Easy & Delish!
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup chopped OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni
- 1/2 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Three Cheese Blend
- 3 green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 6 Tbsp. chopped roasted red peppers, divided
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Fresh basil leaves
- RITZ Crackers or your favorite
- DICE Pepperoni, green onions, slice black olives
- MIX first 6 ingredients and 2 Tbsp. peppers until well blended. Shape into 16-inch log; wrap in plastic wrap.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm enough to handle. Form into wreath shape on large plate.
- TOP with remaining peppers and parsley. Garnish with fresh basil leaves. Serve with crackers.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
26 servings, 2 Tbsp. spread and 5 crackers each
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Kraftrecipes