Recipe: Apple Yogurt Pudding
- 2 apples
- 2 small containers of plain yogurt
- 2 tsp sugar
- 5g gelatin + 3 tbsp water
- Empty both containers of yogurt into a medium bowl.
- Mince the apples up as fine as you would like them. Mix the apples into yogurt.
- Put the gelatine in 3 tablespoons of water. Set aside.
- Put the sugar in yogurt, mix well.
- Place gelatin and water 20 seconds in the microwave.
- Add gelatin mixture to the yogurt and mix quickly.
- Put in jars and leave in the fridge for a few hours, until everything sets.
Recipe and Photo credit: tabimobi.com / CC BY-NC-ND