Recipe: Asian Noodle Salad
Summary: A simple Asian Noodle Salad, with a quick dressing, is full of flavor and takes only 20 minutes to prepare.
- 1 package Knorr Sides Plus Veggies – Teriyaki Noodles with Asian Style Vegetables
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Skippy Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil (optional)
- 3 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced cooked chicken or pork
- 1 small cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- Prepare packaged side according to directions; cool.
- Stir in vinegar, peanut butter and oil. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill about 1 hour before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Knorr.com