Recipe: Asian Soft Scrambled Eggs
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Korean Chili Powder (optional)
- Beat eggs and add oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt and cracked black pepper.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and gently stir eggs. Cook until the eggs slightly curdles but don’t let it get dry. Scrambled eggs should stay a bit creamy (soft scrambled). Remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Sprinkle with chopped chives. Can be eaten with Wanton Crisps or Melba toasts.
Recipe and photo credit: Goddess of Scrumptiosness / CC BY-ND