Recipe: Avocado Fruit Salad
Summary: You can prepare this salad a day ahead, but don’t cut up the avocado or add garnishes until just before you serve it.
- 1 (24-oz.) jar refrigerated orange and grapefruit sections, rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- 1 (24-oz.) jar refrigerated tropical mixed fruit in light syrup, rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- 2 cups cubed fresh cantaloupe
- 1 medium-size ripe avocado, halved and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Garnishes: light sour cream, crushed pistachios
- Toss together first 6 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Del Monte SunFresh Citrus Salad and Del Monte SunFresh Tropical Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup With Passion Fruit Juice.
- Note: Nutritional analysis does not include garnish.
Photo and Recipe Adapted From http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/avocado-fruit-salad-10000001731427/