Recipe: Bacon Egg and Cheese Sandwiches
Summary: Breakfast ready in 30 minutes! Enjoy these delicious crescent shape sandwiches filled with bacon, egg and cheese made using Pillsbury crescent dinner rolls!
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, crumbled (1/2 cup)
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 egg, beaten, if desired
- 1 tablespoon cracked black pepper, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough on work surface; separate into triangles.
- Top each triangle with bacon, scrambled egg and cheese. Roll up loosely as directed on can. Place on ungreased cookie sheet; curve into crescent shape. Brush with beaten egg; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4