Recipe: Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Mushrooms
Summary: A classic favorite stuffed mushroom is taken to new heights by wrapping in a slice of bacon. Simple, but will melt in your mouth!
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 20 fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 pound sliced bacon, cut in half
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the green onions and cream cheese . Stuff mushroom caps with the cheese mixture. Wrap each mushroom with a half-slice of bacon, and secure with toothpicks. Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bacon is cooked through.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 20
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: allrecipes.com