Summary: These are the cutest treat for kids! They look like bears taking a bubble bath! They are delicious and not too messy.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 24 Rolo chocolates, unwrapped (optional)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 48 Teddy Grahams honey graham snacks (any flavor) or 48 Teddy Grahams chocolate graham snacks (any flavor) or 48 Teddy Grahams cinnamon graham snacks (any flavor)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix cake mix, melted butter and egg together. This should be like a soft dough. Take a spoonful of batter and roll into a small ball. Push dough ball into a mini-muffin tin. Take a Rolo and push into the center of the batter. Fill up the muffin tin and bake for 10 minutes.
- Take the muffin tin out and add 3-4 mini-marshmallows on top of each treat. Push in 2 Teddy Graham bear cookies into each treat. Bake for 2 more minutes to melt the marshmallows a bit. Cool and enjoy!
- Please use muffin tin liners and spray with cooking spray — these treats get sticky!
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 12 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 24
Recipe adapted from Food,com