Recipe: Berry Easy Cobbler
Summary: Home made Berry Easy Cobbler, use your favorite berries for this or mix in all your favorites!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups fresh blueberries or use your favorites
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt (optional)
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, and the baking powder. Add milk and melted butter; stir until just combined.
- Spread the batter in a greased 8x8x2-inch baking dish (2-quart square). Scatter blueberries evenly over batter. Sprinkle evenly with the remaining 1/3 cup sugar.
- Bake the cobbler in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cake portion near the center comes out clean.
- Serve the dessert warm with ice cream or frozen yogurt, if you like. Makes 10 servings.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 10
Recipe adapted from: MidwestLiving.com