Recipe: Berry Mango Slush
Summary: Berry-flavored carbonated water and fresh summer fruits give this slushy drink recipe plenty of sweetness without adding sugar.
- 1 1/2 cups berry-flavored carbonated water (sweetened with aspartame), chilled
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled mango
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a blender, combine carbonated water, crushed ice, strawberries, mango, and lime juice. Cover and blend until slushy. Pour into chilled glasses.
- Serve immediately. Makes 4 (7-1/2-ounce) servings.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: bhg.com