Summary: A delicious, garlicky and fabulous seafood dish from Bitchin’ Kitchen Cookbook: Rock Your Kitchen–And Let the Boys Clean Up the Mess.
Bitchin Kitchens Fettuccine Rose with Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups cream (15%)
- handful fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 10 jumbo tiger shrimp
- 500g egg-based fettucine
- 1/4 cup parmigianno
- Sea salt, to taste
- Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Heat butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Add minced garlic and cherry tomatoes. Sauté the tomatoes until they soften and release their juice (about 5-8 minutes). Add cream and a handful of finely chopped parsley. Bring to a slow boil over medium heat (about 10 minutes). Add tiger shrimp (de-veined) and cook for 5 more minutes. Add sea salt and cracked pepper to taste.
- Boil the fettucine to al dente, top with sauce and lots of freshly grated Parmesan. Enjoy!
Photo Credit: SuzietheFoodie.blogspot.com
Recipe from: BitchinLifestyle.tv