Recipe: Broccoli Quiche
Summary: This recipe always goes over really good at gatherings. It is a finger food also.
- 1 (1 lb) bag frozen cut up broccoli
- 1 (8 ounce) mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1 frozen deep dish pie shell
- salt and pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Thaw broccoli in Microwave 2 minutes.
- Cut up cheese in little cubes.
- Beat all eggs and add the broccoli, cheese, salt and pepper.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Add parmesan cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degees for about 30 minutes until the top in nice and brown.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: Topcooker
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6