Recipe: Brown Sugar Bacon Smokies
Summary: Bacon-wrapped yummies! Might want to double this recipe – they will be gone in no time!ext from what2cook.net
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smoky sausages
- 1 cup brown sugar, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage. Place the wrapped sausage on tooth pick.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: BigOven.com