Recipe: Bubbly Cheese Garlic Bread
Summary: We love all varieties of bread. Add a little garlic, some butter, a bunch of cheese, and throw it in the oven…and we’re even happier!
- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 to 1 c. creamy Italian salad dressing
- 1 loaf Italian bread, halved lengthwise
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar, mozzarella or Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 t. dried parsley
- Blend butter, garlic and salad dressing together in a small bowl. Place bread on a baking sheet, cut-side up. Spread butter mixture over both halves.
- Top with shredded cheese and parsley. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 10 to 20 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbly. Slice each half into 8 pieces; serve warm. Makes 16 servings.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: GooseberryPatch.com