Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Cupcakes
Summary: These are screaming football food to me. Except…they might be a little too pretty.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce (Frank’s is the brand I like)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 24 wonton wrappers (see Note)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
For instructions please visit: The-Girl-who-ate-Everything.com
Wonton wrappers can be found in the refrigerated section of your produce section usually on a wall by the mushrooms, broccoli, and dressings. Just ask someone if they aren’t there.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 18 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 30