Summary: These little babies are sure to impress your friends. And, I guarantee you’ll love them so much that they will become your go-to for both entertaining and easy weeknight dinners.
Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- ¼ small red onion, minced
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound 99% fat-free ground chicken breast
- 4 ounces block Feta cheese, cut into 24½-inch cubes (will have 6 leftover cubes)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup buffalo wing sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Add red onion, garlic, egg white, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and seasonings to a large bowl then stir with a fork to combine.
- Add ground chicken then mix until combined – do not overmix or meatballs will be tough.
- Divide chicken mixture into quarters, then each quarter into 4 balls. Press a cube of Feta into the center of each ball then close mixture around cheese to seal.
- Place meatballs onto a buttered cooling rack set on top of a baking sheet, then bake for 20 minutes.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat then add buffalo wing sauce and stir to combine. Add cooked meatballs to skillet then use a spoon to coat in sauce. Place a lid on top and turn heat to low to keep warm.
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: DailyDish.com