Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Pizza Sticks
Summary: We’re buffalo chicken fanatics. This could be the reason why we feel piling lots of shredded chicken tossed in a spicy buffalo wing sauce and cheese onto pizza is perfectly normal. It is, right?
- 1 (13.8 oz) roll Pillsbury Classic Pizza Crust (Substitute 12 ounces of refrigerated pizza dough)
- 3/4 cup (237 ml) buffalo wing sauce (look for “wing sauce” not “hot sauce”)
- 2 cups (210 grams) shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (60 grams) grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced