Recipe: Bunny Biscuits
Summary: Cute Easter Bunny easy biscuits for breakfast or dinner! ext from what2cook.net
- 1 roll Pillsbury refrigerated Country Style biscuit dough
- Sliced almonds, dried cranberries, and currants
- Separate the dough into 10 biscuit circles. One half of the circles will be for the bunny heads and the other half for the ears.
- Cut the ear circles in half and attach to the top of the heads, shaping into ears. Decorate the heads with currant eyes, cranberry noses, and almond whiskers.
- Bake at 190 C (375 F) for 11 to 13 minutes until lightly browned. Serve with strawberry jam.
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: The Epoch Times
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 5