Recipe: Bunny Cupcakes
Summary: Happy Early Easter everyone! How cute are these Bunny Cupcakes, easier than you might think!
- Butter 5 1/3 oz
- 4 2/3 oz caster sugar for baking or sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 1/3 oz of wheat flour or all purpose
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons milk
- long chocolate sprinkles
- chocolate chips
- sweetened coconut flakes
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Flour, baking powder – sift and reserve.
- In mixer bowl until light butter with sugar until fluffy and a light weight. Pierce the eggs, one at a time, mixing to combine the ingredients after each addition.
- The weight of buttered add the dry ingredients, vanilla and milk and mix with a spatula.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake liners. (requiring half the height), align.
- Bake at 375 F or 190 ° C for about 20 – 22 minutes, so-called. dry stick. Remove, let cool on a wire rack.
- Use your favorite frosting then toast coconut flakes to cover the frosting.
- Use scissors diagonally to trim large pink marshmallows into ears, nose & for cheeks for the whiskers. Eyes – small chocolate chip points down. Whiskers – long chocolate sprinkles on white marshmallow pieces glued with frosting.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 22 minute(s)
Recipe adapted from and photo courtesy of: Mojewypieki.com