Recipe: Cadbury Mini Egg Blondie Bars
Summary: It’s that time of year where Cadbury dominates the shelves with their differently heavenly varieties of chocolate. I am seriously addicted to the Cadbury Mini Eggs.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 regular sized bag Cadbury Mini Eggs (about two cups)
- Preheat oven to 325
- Mix together all ingredients excpet the Cadburys in a mixer or bowl.
- Slowly add the chocolate eggs to the batter.
- Pour batter into 8 x 8 greased baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- Let the blondie bars cool for 30 minutes before slicing.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: examiner.com