Recipe: Caramelized Baked Chicken Legs
Summary: Delicious! Yummy caramelized legs, kids love these! So quick and easy and no marinating required.
- 2 1/2 lbs chicken legs
- 1 2/3 tablespoons olive oil (to help it stop sticking to the pan)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2/3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3/4 cup honey
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix together the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Bake in preheated oven for one hour, or until sauce is caramelized.
- Could also use wings or pork ribs.
PREP 5 minutes
COOK 1 Hour
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Food