Recipe: Caribbean-Style Chicken Wings
Summary: But oh how did I ever fall in love with that “chicken wing” only after one bite.
- 2 lb. chicken wings or wing dings
- 2/3 cup Heinz Tomato Ketchup
- 1/4 piece of habanero pepper (you control the heat by the amount of pepper you use)
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. all spice
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place wings in broiler pan. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until crisp, turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine ketchup and remaining ingredients.
- Take wings out of oven and carefully brush sauce on wings. Broil wings for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Turn wings; brush with additional sauce. Broil for 2 to 3 more minutes.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Photo and Recipe adapted from: Dollar General