Recipe: Carolina Peach Sangria
Summary: Peaches put a Southern twist on this classic sparkling cocktail. Make the sangria the day before to allow the flavors to blend. Garnish with fresh mint.
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle rosÃ wine
- 3/4 cup vodka*
- 1/2 cup peach nectar
- 6 tablespoons thawed frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 pound ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh raspberries**
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a pitcher; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in peaches and raspberries. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Stir in chilled club soda just before serving.
*Peach-flavored vodka may be substituted. Omit peach nectar.
**1 cup frozen raspberries may be substituted.
Number of servings (yield): 9
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: SouthernLiving.com