Summary: Does your family love homemade pizza? How about a Deep Dish Cast Iron Skillet Pizza? We love pizza! My teens love homemade pizza. They had rather have this homemade deep dish pizza than any other pizza.
- * 14 Frozen Dinner Rolls if using a 10 inch Cast Iron Skillet. I use Rhodes Dinner Rolls.
- Toppings for this Deep Dish Meat Lovers Pizza
- * 6 pieces of cooked hard crumbled bacon
- * Pound ground sausage – browned and drained
- * Pepperoni as needed
- * 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- * 2 cups shredded Mozzarella, Italian, cheddar, or a combination of these cheeses.
- * Italian Seasonings – I use Paul Prudomme’s Pizza Pasta Magic.
For instructions please visit: RecipesforourDailyBread.com
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4