Recipe: Cauliflower Casserole
Summary: We were shocked by how much we liked it. In fact, we plan on making it again!! I hope you guys enjoy this loaded casserole dish that feels like a cheat but isn’t really that bad as much as we did! The recipe has so much yummy goodness in it that the cauliflower just takes on the other flavors and becomes much more mild. Do any of you have any other cauliflower recipes you’d recommend I try?
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked & cubed
- 1 package cauliflower
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 bundle green onions, sliced
- 4 ounces bacon pieces
- 1/8 t garlic power
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large pot boil water and cook cauliflower for 8-10 minutes, drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine 1/2 of crumbled bacon, 1/2 of the green onions, cheese, mushrooms and caulflower, mix well.
- Place mixture in baking dish and cover with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted. Top with remaining green onions and serve.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: SavingMoneyLivingLife.com