Recipe: Cauliflower Salad
Summary: A plateful of crunchy goodness!
- 1 cauliflower , broken into florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion , thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp raisins
- small bunch dill , snipped
- 3 tbsp toasted, flaked almonds
- 1/4 cup baby spinach
- Heat oven to 400f. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, season and roast for 15 mins. Stir in the red onion and carry on roasting for 15-20 mins more until tender.
- While the cauliflower is roasting, mix the vinegar, honey and raisins with some seasoning.
- When the cauliflower is done, stir in the dressing, dill, almonds and spinach, and serve.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Fat: 1 g
Protein: 8 g
Recipe adapted from bbcgoodfood.com