Summary: Grilled Louisiana Shrimp tacos marinated in ceviche and served with salsa.
- ¾ cup Lime juice
- ¾ cup Cilantro, chopped
- 6 cups Tomato juice
- 3 cups Red onion, chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Ancho chili powder
- Salsa Verde:
- ¾ cup Tomatillo salsa, prepared
- ¾ cup Lowfat sour cream
- Louisiana Shrimp and assembly:
- Louisiana Shrimp, peeled and deveined, 21-25; 72 ea.
- Corn tortillas, 6″; 24 ea.
- 1½ lb. Red cabbage, shredded
- Cilantro, leaves 72 ea.
To make Marinade:
- Mix lime juice, cilantro, tomato juice, onions and chili powder. Hold cold until needed.
To make Salsa Verde:
Mix salsa and sour cream. Hold cold until needed.
To make Louisiana Shrimp and assemble:
Marinate Louisiana Shrimp in marinade for 10-15 minutes.
Remove shrimp from marinade and place on hot grill; grill 1-2 minutes on each side until cooked through. Heat tortillas; place on plates.
Place 3 shrimp on each tortilla and top each with 1 oz. cabbage. Drizzle each with 1 Tbsp. Salsa Verde and garnish with 6 cilantro leaves.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Louisiana Seafood