Summary: I mostly use this as a breakfast casserole, but it’s great anytime. May be served with or without diced ham. Quick and easy to make, not to mention delicious!
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- small onion diced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, diced onion, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 1 hour(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Allrecipes.com