- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz) (can also use shredded Parmesan, just use less, as it is stronger)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup tomato pasta sauce
For recipe instructions visit Bless Their Hearts Mom by clicking here!
Note: To do ahead: Make the pinwheels, and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate up to 2 hours before baking. proceed as above.