Light & fluffy crescent rolls loaded with melted cheese & spinach are delicious. … You can’t beat this recipe when you need dinner in a hurry.
Cheesy Spinach Crescent Rolls
- 2 tubes crescent rolls, Pillsbury (8 ct. each)
- 4 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 oz. fresh baby spinach, chopped (about half of a pre-washed bag)
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl mix together chopped spinach, cheeses, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and divide into triangles.
- Using a spoon or your hands, place tiny heaps of spinach mixture onto the wide part of the dough triangle.
- Carefully roll up the crescents.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet and brush the tops with egg white.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Feel free to use an type of cheese(s) that are your favorite.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: woodrose4.tumblr