Recipe: Cherry Cheesecake Shooters
Summary: These are super fun, super adorable, super easy…and (most important) super good. Great for parties or fun get-togethers!
- 12 whole Graham Crackers (the 4-section Rectangles)
- 2 packages 8 Ounce Cream Cheese
- 1 can Sweetened, Condensed Milk
- 1 can Cherry Pie Filling
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds (toasted)
- Put the graham crackers into a ziplock bag and smash them with a rolling pin until they’re fine crumbs.
- Spoon graham cracker crumbs into the bottom of mini wine glasses.
- Add cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk to bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment and whip them together until fluffy.
- Fill a pastry bag or zipper bag with the filing. Snip off the end and pipe a big helping over the crumbs in each of the glasses.
- Top with a big spoonful of cherry pie filling.
- Top with chopped almond flakes
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe Adapted from and Photo courtesy of: ThePioneerWoman
- (Note: Mix 2 tablespoons melted butter into the crumbs if you’d like them to be a little more moist.)
- (Use whatever kind of pie filling you’d like!)
- (Note: 1 package of cream cheese makes for a more pudding-like texture; 2 packages makes for a thicker texture.)