The holidays are quickly approaching and there is nothing better than sharing America’s favorite cookie – except when that cookie is crushed and rolled up into the delicious, simple goodness of an OREO cookie ball, a bite-sized treat made with three easy ingredients.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 22 pitted dark sweet cherries in heavy syrup
- 1/2 cup cherry liqueur
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melting wafers ( I used Ghirardelli)
- 1 cup dark chocolate melting wafers
For full directions please visit: SingersKitchen.com / CC BY-NC