A quick and easy salad that is great for any occasion. This cool, shimmering treat makes a wonderful dessert, too.
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- In a large bowl, mix the cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, crushed pineapple and whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 hours before serving.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Allrecipes.com