Recipe: Chicken Creamed Curry
- 6 -8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 12 ounces heavy whipping cream (or fat free heavy cream)
- 1 -3 tablespoon curry powder (depending on how spicy you like it)
- Melt margarine in nonstick frying pan.
- Add chicken to pan, cover, cook for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Combine whipping cream with curry powder in small bowl, set aside.
- Turn chicken over, pour curry mix over chicken.
- Cover and cook an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.