Save time with deli chicken and prepared dressing to create this satisfying pasta salad.
Chicken Pasta Salad with Poppy Seed Dressing
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked gemelli (twists) pasta (6 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed smoked chicken (from deli) (8 oz)
- 3/4 cup halved seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup refrigerated poppy seed dressing
- Cook pasta as directed on package. Drain; rinse with cold water to cool. Drain well.
- In large bowl, gently mix cooled cooked pasta, chicken, grapes and celery. Pour dressing over salad; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: BettyCrocker