Chicken Salad with Grapes Cashews Apples and Fresh Dill
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, boiled or steamed, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, each cut in half
- 1 cup cashews, salted
- 1 small Gala apple, finely diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/2 to 1 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- Juice of 1 lime (1 to 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until well mixed, adding salt and pepper to taste.
This recipe can be served immediately, or stored in a tightly covered container for up to 24 hours in the refrigerator.
This recipe is quite versatile! For a slightly different flavor, swap out the grapes, cashews and lime juice for cucumbers, sliced almonds and lemon juice.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: BettyCrocker.com