Recipe: Chili Con Queso Dip
Summary: Fire-roasted chiles, authentic taco seasonings, crisp taco shells made with whole kernel corn.
- 1 package (16 ounces) pasteurized processed cheese spread, cut into chunks
- 1 cup Ortega Thick and Chunky Mild Salsa
- 1 can (4 ounces) Ortega Fire-Roasted Diced Green Chiles
- 1 package (10 count) Ortega Tostada Shells or 1 package (12-count) Ortega Taco Shells, broken into pieces
- Additional Ortega Fire-Roasted Diced Green Chiles (optional)
- Chopped tomatoes (optional)
- Combine cheese, salsa and chilies in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until fully melted and blended.
- Serve warm with tostada or taco shells. Garnish with additional chilies and tomatoes, if desired.
Preparation time: 3 minute(s)
Cooking time: 12 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Ortega