Recipe: Chilis Monterey Chicken
Summary: Chili’s Monterey Chicken is a great way to serve up your boneless skinless breasts.
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 5 dashes garlic
- 5 dashes salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup of shredded monterey jack cheese
- 8 slices apple-smoked bacon
- 8 tablespoons barbecue sauce, of your choice
- Mix the honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and salt together and place chicken breasts in it. Add enough water to bring the marinade up to the middle of the chicken breast. Marinate for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Fry up the bacon until CRISP!
- Pound chicken breast until it is somewhat flattened, and season with salt and pepper. Spray Pam in a nonstick skillet, and cook chicken breast until it is done. Transfer to a serving plate. Top chicken breast with Barbecue sauce, bacon, and cheese. Broil chicken breast in the oven, or melt the cheese in a microwave. Sprinkle with a small amount of cold chopped tomatoes and chives.