Summary: Dive into a frosty layered dessert with fudgy cookies, whipped fluffy yogurt, hot fudge sauce and fresh berries.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker double chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 containers (4 oz each) Yoplait Whips! raspberry mist yogurt
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge topping
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until soft dough forms.
- On greased cookie sheet, drop dough by tablespoonfuls to make 6 cookies. Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes, remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, press remaining dough in bottom and 1 inch up sides of springform pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In medium bowl, fold 1/2 cup raspberries into yogurt; spread evenly over crust. Crumble cookies; sprinkle over yogurt mixture. Carefully spread whipped cream evenly over cookie crumbs. Freeze 4 to 5 hours or until firm. Remove sides of pan.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon fudge topping over dessert. Top with blueberries and remaining raspberries. Drizzle with remaining fudge topping. Store in freezer.
Preparation time: 40 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 8
Recipe adapted from: BettyCrocker.com