Summary: Here is a simple and easy to prepare chocolate cake recipe that uses two favorite foods: chocolate cake and chocolate whipped cream frosting.
- 1 German Chocolate Cake Mix
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 cup confectioner sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Put mixing bowl and mixing beaters into freezer. Make cake mix as directed on box. Divide into two cake pans. When done cool on wax paper. Cut layers in half making 4 layers.
- In cold bowl beat whipping cream until firm. Add 10x sugar, cocoa,salt and instant coffee. Frost cake, and refrigerate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Tastebook.com