Summary: Heart shaped chocolates are the delicious toppers to peanut butter cookies. Chocolate and peanut butter marry in a favorite cookie combo.
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 6 heart-shaped milk chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, stir cookie mix, oil, water and egg until dough forms.
- Shape dough into 36 (1-inch) balls; roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Immediately press chocolate candy into top of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 20 minutes, before storing in tightly covered container.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Makes 36 cookies
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: Betty Crocker