Summary: This amazing Chocolate Lover’s Chocolate Mousse Pie has a chocolate crust with a milk chocolate coating, fluffy chocolate filling, whipped cream and is topped with a chocolate drizzle. Perfect for entertaining or elegant treats.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Baking Cocoa
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 3/4 cups (16 oz.) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, divided
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, cocoa and granulated sugar in 9-inch pie plate. Stir in butter until moistened; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
- BAKE for 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle 1/2 cup morsels over bottom of hot crust; let stand for 10 minutes or until all morsels are shiny. Spread chocolate over bottom and up side of crust. Cool to room temperature.
- MICROWAVE 2 cups morsels and 3/4 cup cream in large, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH (100%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
- BEAT remaining cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in chilled small mixer bowl until soft peaks form. Fold 2 cups whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Spoon into crust; swirl top. Garnish with remaining whipped cream. Refrigerate until firm.
- MICROWAVE remaining 1/4 cup morsels in heavy-duty plastic bag on HIGH (100%) power for about 30 seconds; knead until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle chocolate over pie. Let stand a 30 minutes before serving.
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Nestles