Summary: Beautiful summer dessert, bright with fresh fruit and flavor. Appealing to the taste buds as well as the eye. A favorite at every summer picnic!
- 1 box each, sugar free Lime, Lemon and Strawberry Jello
- 1 cup coarsely chopped strawberries
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 cup Thick & Creamy Light Lime Yogurt
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 6 parfait glasses
- Stir 1 cup boiling water into lime jello until dissolved. Refrigerate until cold but not set. Pour into blender, add yogurt, lime zest , lime juice and avocado. Process until smooth.
- Pour into 6 parfait glasses. Refrigerate until set. Stir 1 cup boiling water into lemon jello until dissolved. Refrigerate until cold but not set. Stir in sour cream.
- Pour over lime layers. Refrigerate until set. Stir 1 ¼ cup boiling water into strawberry jello until dissolved. Refrigerate until cold but not set.
- Add chopped strawberries. Spoon over tops of lemon layers. Refrigerate until set.
Preparation time: 1 hour(s) 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 5 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Recipe adapted from: CaliforniaAvocado.com