Recipe: Coconut Ranch Party Dip
Summary: Have you heard how good coconut is for you?
- 1/2 cup coconut mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream, creme fraiche or yogurt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream concentrate
- 4 tablespoons virgin palm oil
- 1 small clove garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons Italian herb mix
- Italian herb mix:
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Process all ingredients in blender until well mixed and creamy.
- Note: use only 1-2 Tablespoons of seasoning mixture, not the entire recipe.
- I would suggest doubling or tripling the recipe. The dip just doesn’t stick around!
Recipe originally published at http://www.freecoconutrecipes.com/index.cfm/2010/10/22/coconut-ranch-party-dip