Summary: A sugar cookie crust with sweet potato filling, topped with pecans and caramel.
2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
Carlini Cooking Spray
16 ounces prepared or homemade sugar cookie dough (see recipe)
¼ cup Baker’s Corner Granulated Sugar
1 tablespoon Stonemill EssentialsGround Cinnamon
4 ounces Happy Farms Cream Cheese, room temperature
8 ounces Friendly Farms Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
24 Southern Grove Pecan Halves, toasted
Berryhill Caramel Apple Dip*
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place potatoes in a small saucepan and cover with water. Boil for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Drain and place in a medium bowl. Mash until smooth.
- Coat a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Place a sugar cookie square in each muffin tin and bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and press down the center of the cookie to create a cup.
- In a medium bowl, combine mashed sweet potatoes, sugar, cinnamon, cream cheese and half of the whipped topping.
- Remove sugar cookie cups from muffin tin and place on a platter. Spoon sweet potato mixture into cooled cups and top with a dollop of whipped topping.
- Place a toasted pecan half on top of each cup. Drizzle with caramel apple dip.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Aldi.us
recipe for Caramel Apple Dip