Recipe: Copycat Gatorade
- 1 packet of Flavoraid or Koolaid (I’ve tried Tropical Punch, Kiwi-Watermelon, Grape, Lemon, and Orange-Mango)
- 8 Tablespoons Fructose (or sugar)
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/16 teaspoon Baking Powder (optional – you can’t taste it and it’s very good for you)
- 2 Liters Water, preferably cold
- Place all dry ingredients in a bottle and fill with cold water. Stir or shake until all dry ingredients have dissolved.
- Drink immediately, or refrigerate for a few days before consuming.
Recipe and Photo credit: For the Love of Food / CC BY-NC