Everyone’s favorite fast food chocolate treat. Now you can make them at home!
Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
Everyone's favorite fast food chocolate treat. Now you can make them at home!
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 gallon chocolate milk
- Pour condensed milk and Cool Whip into the drum of an ice cream maker.
- Fill to”fill line” with chocolate milk.
- Stir all ingredients, then turn on machine and let it freeze!
This recipe is for a 4qt. ice cream maker. If you have a smaller machine, reduce the whipped topping and sweetened condensed milk accordingly.
You can also use fat-free or reduced sugar whipped topping to make this treat even healthier.