Recipe: Cranberry Orange Muffin
Summary: Cranberry Orange Muffin Dessert Recipes is one of the most welcomed desserts around the World Cuisine.
- 150 grams all purpose flour, sifted
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 50 grams sugar
- 100ml fresh orange juice
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 100 ml water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 40 grams butter, softened
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Step 2: Mix flour, baking powder, soda, salt, and sugar in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix the water, vanilla, cranberries, orange juice, egg and melted butter. Stir well with whisk.
- Combine quickly with the dry ingredients.
- Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Place the muffins into the preheated oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool to room temperature.
Recipe adapted from: dessertrecipes2u.com