Recipe: Creamy Beef With Fettuccine
Summary: Looking for a filling dinner recipe? Then check out this cheesy roast beef and fettuccine dish that’s made easily on a stove top, in just 20 minutes!
- (9-oz.) pkg. refrigerated fettuccine
- 1/2 lb. cooked roast beef, cut into thin bite-sized strips (good for leftover roast beef)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained, reserving 2 tablespoons liquid
- 1 (2.5-oz.) jar Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups Fat Free half-and-half
- 2 oz. (1/2 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Cook fettuccine to desired doneness as directed on package. Drain; return to saucepan.
- Stir in roast beef, tomatoes, 2 tablespoons reserved tomato liquid, garlic powder, mushrooms and half-and-half. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and sauce is slightly thickened. Stir in parsley. If desired, garnish with additional shredded fresh Parmesan cheese.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 3
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Pillsbury