Recipe: Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Bake
Summary: Step up that Cauliflower side dish with by adding a few outside the box ingredients!!
- 10 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tubs (270 g each) Philadelphia Savoury Garlic Cooking Creme
- 20 Ritz Crackers, coarsely crushed (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 cup Kraft Tex Mex Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oven to 425°F. Cook cauliflower in boiling water in large saucepan 3 to 4 min. or until crisp-tender, adding corn to the boiling water for the last minute. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Place cauliflower in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Add peppers, Cooking Creme and reserved cooking water; stir until vegetables are evenly coated with sauce.
- Mix crushed crackers, shredded cheese and parsley; sprinkle over cauliflower mixture. Cover.Bake 30 to 35 min. or until ingredients are heated through and topping is lightly browned, uncovering for the last 10 min.
Make Ahead Recipe can be assembled ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 2 hours. When ready to serve, bake, covered, 35 to 40 min. or until ingredients are heated through and topping is lightly browned, uncovering for the last 10 min.
Substitute Prepare using broccoli florets
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 35 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 12
Recipe adapted from and Photo courtesy of: PhillyCanada.com